I’m sitting outside in the garden enjoying the sunshine. It’s great!!!!!!! Hopefully out here I can get some revision done lol.
What’s everyone spending their Sunday evening doing?
I need to crack on with revision for
the second part of the last GCSE maths examBut it’s too nice. Maybe later I might decide to go outside, if it’s still good. Hopefully that’ll help me get motovated to do revision lol.
Anyway, enough of that…..
Who do you think will win
Britains’ Got Talent?
doesn’t win. Sorry for those who support her, but I just don’t think she is that good. Especially after
Last Nights’ Little Performancea
It will start from about 9 o’clockish. We will do climbing, then after lunch, we’ll do Caving. It all sounds so exciting!!!!!
The goodish thing also is…..I get a chance to take a fully independent bus journey!!!!! I’m going to get my dad to get me on the right bus, which I think is reasonable, then the rest is up to me!!!!!!! God!!!! I’m kind of shitting it, but at the same time i want to be more independent. I’ll have to find out what the times are and that, then i’ll go!!!! At least one of the staff is going to meet me off the bus, so that’ll be good. *i haven’t started going to Eye matter independentlyyet*
I’ll let you know more info when i get it!!! It’s on the 11th June.
Well tonight was the last of
The GCSE Maths Class
Unfortunately. And to think that I was considering leaving the class!!! What a stupid mistake that would have been. I’m glad to say that that
Was just some pre adjusting to the college and a new class.
I would just like to say that it has been great craic!!! I know sometimes it was hard, but it’s all worth it. I would just like to thank two really cool people, who know who they are!!! You have helped me so much, especially with explaining the diagrams. I don’t want to mention any names here, but I definitely couldn’t have done it this year without one person in particular. I don’t think i would be feeling so confident otherwise. Thanks!!!!!
I just have to get the second paper over and done with on Monday, and that’s me!!!!
My Wednesday nights are going to be so boring now!!!!!!!! My inbox will be feeling it too!!!! Lol.
I got sent this last night. Thought it would be something different. Enjoy!!!!!!
HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO’S
Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husband or boyfriend along shopping
This letter was actually sent by Tesco’s Head Office to a customer in Oxford:
Dear Mrs. Murray,
Whilst we would like to thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco Loyalty Card, the Manager of our store in Banbury is
considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics.
Below is a list of his actions over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s trolleys when they weren’t looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to feminine products aisle.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, ‘Code 3’ in housewares….. and watched what happened.
5. August 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
6. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring
sausages and a Calor gas stove.
7. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’
8.. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.
9. October 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the
10. November 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible’ theme.
11.November 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practised the ‘Madonna look’ using different size funnels.
12. November 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled ‘PICK ME!’ ‘PICK ME!’
13. November 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed ‘NO! NO! It’s those voices gain.’
And; last, but not least:
14. November 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, ‘There is no toilet paper in here.’
I thought that i would try out
On Demand Service
Today since I had missed last nights’ episode of
Well it seems quite hard to work. I can work the
Catch Up Service
But I can’t get a certain episode to play. I have downloaded the
Installer For The Player
As this is one of the requirements.
I would be interested if anyone, particularly in the UK was able to give me their feedback. Is there an accessible version of it?
Today was the first paper of the last GCSE maths exam.
I started at like half past 1.
The exam was far better than I expected!!!!!! I answered all of the questions, the only problem was that I had different co ordinates etc on my paper than were on the printed paper!!!!!! The board need to get a person to proof read the braille!!!!!!! Some of the questions seemed to be just thrown in.
Hopefully I will do better in this paper than I did in the last one!!!! I got….63 out of 112 which is kind of bad. Oh well. Can’t dwell on these things.